The All-New 2018 Chevrolet Equinox
The all-new 2018 Chevrolet Equinox combines the beauty of a luxury SUV with the function of a crossover. Designed with you in mind, the new Equinox features safety and convenience solutions that make it stand out as a premium choice for an SUV crossover. Check out some of the incredible features this year’s model offers.
Available Safety Features of the 2018 Equinox
The 2018 Equinox sets itself apart with its commitment to safety. Innovative safety technology and seamless user-friendly features make safe driving easier than ever. Some of the incredible safety features include:
- Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking. This revolutionary technology detects vehicles and helps prevent front-end collisions by automatically applying the brakes. It can also alert you to slowing vehicles in your path with distance settings including Far, Medium, Near, or Off.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning. Lane Keep Assist uses gentle steering turns to keep the vehicle from drifting into other lanes.
- Rear Vision Camera. In reverse, this smart feature automatically alerts the rear vision camera and displays a live image for ease in backing up and as a warning for traffic behind the vehicle.
- Rear Park Assist. This technology senses objects that are too close and alerts you when something may block you from backing up.
- Side Blind Zone Alert. This helps sense when other vehicles enter your blind spot areas.
- Safety Alert Seat. Whether you have kids who don’t like wearing seatbelts, or you need a personal safety reminder, the safety alert seat sends seat-bottom vibrations when you don’t use your seatbelt. Unlike many cars who have audible alerts, this helps alert you about your seatbelt, without adding an additional headache.
2018 Equinox Advanced Technology
Not only is the 2018 set apart for its safety, but also for its forward-reaching technology. It offers advanced technology features including:
- Apple CarPlay
- Chevrolet MyLink
- Android Auto
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi
- myChevrolet Mobile App
- Teen Driver technology that mutes audio until seatbelts are fastened and gives a driving report
- Switchable All-Wheel Drive
- One-touch Turbocharge Engine for towing and hauling
Other Benefits of the 2018 Equinox
The 2018 Equinox leads its class in mileage, with 40 MPG/Hwy, more than the Honda CR-V, the Toyota RAV4, and the Ford Escape. It provides all the convenience you need with a hands-free lift gate and 60/40 split-folding rear seats for cargo solutions. The interior features beautiful two-tone leather, 63.5 cubic feet of cargo space, and a large, picturesque moonroof. The Equinox comes in 12 beautiful, rich colors to choose from.
Test Drive the All-New Equinox at Bellamy Strickland in McDonough today
If you’re looking for a luxury SUV crossover, the 2018 Equinox fits the bill. Contact us to set up a test drive today!